What are some of the activities that a Freemason does?
Freemasonry provides many opportunities to be involved in lots of different activities.
This will be dependent on the lodge you join.
Here are a few examples of what a Freemason might like to be involved in.
- Attending personal development workshops
- Attending a presentation given from an industry expert or local community group or business
- Participating on a motorcycle ride rising funds for charity
- Assisting with cooking duties at the local city mission
- Pitching in helping those in your community that need assistance
- Regular formal dinner evenings
- Meeting your Brothers for an informal catch up (cheap and cheerful evening)
- Christchurch car rally fun day out exploring parts of Christchurch you may not have known existed
- Visiting another Lodge to participate in there activities
- Watch another Lodges ritual work for the evening
This list in endless and that is the exciting part every month there is something very unique and interesting happening.